Take better care of your skin with these skincare products for men and look out for my upcoming post on men’s skincare routines.
* Aromatherapy Company: The Therapy Man collection includes shaving cream, moisturiser, soap, hair and body wash
* Clinique for Men: includes exfoliating face scrub, face wash, moisturiser and anti-aging eye cream
* Grown Alchemist: Men’s Hydra Shave Kit with shaving gel and day cream (moisturiser)
* Kiehl’s: have an oil eliminator range consisting of Deep cleansing facial wash, Refreshing shine control toner and Anti-shine moisturiser
* Linden Leaves: have a Rugby sport set that has everything from skincare and shampoo to antiperspirant deodorant
* Natio for Men: have a variety of products from exfoliator, face wash, moisturiser (with SPF30), Firming Roll-on Eye serum (eye cream), shaving gel and antiperspirant
* Nivea for Men: have two ranges being Original and Sensitive consisting of shaving gel, post shave balm, exfoliator, face wash, protective moisturiser and deodorant
* No3: A range that includes shaving soap, a shaving set, soothing after shave oil, men’s soap, and not to forget their wonderful Underbalm.
As I am a woman, I have not personally tried any of these products listed above and cannot give my honest opinion on them or post any product reviews.
Please bear in mind that everyone’s skin is different and what works for you, may not work for a friend or colleague. If you have sensitive skin, try a skincare range designed for sensitive skin and preferably do a patch test before using the product. Apply a small amount of the product to your inner arm and wait to see if you have a reaction before using it for the first time.